Catch-Xtreme Index du Forum
Catch-Xtreme Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Greeley Rock N Roll

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Catch-Xtreme Index du Forum -> Jeux et sondages -> Sondages
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Dim 2 Juil - 02:31 (2017)    Sujet du message: Greeley Rock N Roll Répondre en citant

Greeley Rock 'n Roll
by S. Thomas Greeley

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK Greeley Rock 'n Roll

The Beatles had a world wide musical affect on millions of aspiring musicians. I was no exception. Watching Ringo play his black oyster Ludwig drums that wonderful night in February 1964 on the Ed Sullivan Show changed me to the core. I have loved looking at and playing the drums ever since. I was very fortunate to have an older brother that was incredibly gifted as a pianist and a song writer. Steve and I have been playing together now for over 40 years. What an amazing journey it has been. He began playing with bands before I did, but we always found time to jam together in my parent's home. Him on the Baldwin baby grand piano, and me on my Kent drum set. That was only the beginning. After each of us graduated from the University of Massachusetts in Amherst and playing out with many different bands, we were now ready to form our first band together. ThirdPerson was your not so typical band. We did have the alto sax player as many other bands did in the '80's, but what we truly had was two great composers and five terrific performers both on stage and in the studio. For five years we toured at all the major venues in Boston, namely The Channel, The Paradise, and Bunratty's, as well as Night Stage, and Molly's. We had two number one singles on WBCN and WAAF, and created locally successful album named "ThirdPerson". After the band disbanded, Steve and I continued to record his original songs in his next door basement. When we were through having five kids between us, we were once again ready to form a new band. We found that a long time friend Cliff who also happened to live in Framingham wanted to put together a new band and have fun co-writing with Steve. My new next door neighbor after I had moved to Sherborn, Rob was coincidentally a terrific lead guitarist looking for a new opportunity to perform original music. He was the perfect fit. His claim to fame is that he had performed with the Rolling Stones when they were on their Steel Wheels Tour. Our new band name became Big Red Sun, and enjoyed four years of writing and recording two CD's and playing throughout the Boston metro area. Today we have formed a new band called Who Said What? Another CD is about to be released including vocals from our Unitarian Church choir "The Saints and Sinners". We are not nearly done with our musical careers. The best is yet to come.

Greeley Rock 'n Roll S. Thomas Greeley
Greeley Rock 'n Roll eReader online

Greeley Rock 'n Roll Google Drive
Greeley Rock 'n Roll book docs
Greeley Rock 'n Roll eReader itunes view windows download
Greeley Rock 'n Roll link italian free iBooks ipad
Greeley Rock 'n Roll book without payment
Greeley Rock 'n Roll book DropBox
Greeley Rock 'n Roll Google Drive
Greeley Rock 'n Roll free iphone
Greeley Rock 'n Roll free online iphone
Greeley Rock 'n Roll italian how read price download сhapter
Greeley Rock 'n Roll thepiratebay torrent download
Greeley Rock 'n Roll link online francais access book
Greeley Rock 'n Roll epub free
Greeley Rock 'n Roll fb2 online find book сhapter
Greeley Rock 'n Roll buy amazon bookstore download epub
Greeley Rock 'n Roll book cheap book
Greeley Rock 'n Roll audio book
Greeley Rock 'n Roll bookstore
Greeley Rock 'n Roll book download fb2
Greeley Rock 'n Roll book iCloud
Greeley Rock 'n Roll book OneDrive
Greeley Rock 'n Roll book 4Shared
Greeley Rock 'n Roll free ebook
Greeley Rock 'n Roll mobile pdf
Greeley Rock 'n Roll .fb2 download
Greeley Rock 'n Roll bookstore access selling online ebay
Greeley Rock 'n Roll free download mobile pdf
Greeley Rock 'n Roll ios read library pc thepiratebay
Greeley Rock 'n Roll free macbook read
Greeley Rock 'n Roll mobile ebook
Greeley Rock 'n Roll book from htc online
Greeley Rock 'n Roll book DepositFiles
Greeley Rock 'n Roll book tablet
Greeley Rock 'n Roll eReader online
Greeley Rock 'n Roll book read online
Greeley Rock 'n Roll download torrent isoHunt
Greeley Rock 'n Roll thepiratebay torrent download
Greeley Rock 'n Roll kickass book download
Greeley Rock 'n Roll download via torrent client
Greeley Rock 'n Roll read flibusta story writer epub
Greeley Rock 'n Roll how to find book without register
Greeley Rock 'n Roll book german
Greeley Rock 'n Roll book download via Transmission
Greeley Rock 'n Roll tpb free torrent
Greeley Rock 'n Roll book zipshare
Greeley Rock 'n Roll book pc free
Greeley Rock 'n Roll book ZippyShare
Greeley Rock 'n Roll view cheap kickass сhapter book

Portraits in Colour 2018: A Selection of Sculptures with Some Colour Added (Calvendo Places)The Stones of Venice - Volume I (of III): "Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort."My Colorful Travels - Irish Flowers: A Greyscale Coloring Book of Irish Flowers (Volume 1)Mandala Madness 10: 30 Coloring Designs (Mandala Madness Designs) (Volume 10)Discover Entdecke Deutsche Schäferhunde Fotobuch: Schäferhund Ursprung und GeschichteArt Masters # 32: Fernando GallegoBritain`s Railways in the black and white era: Railway Journal Kipepeo PublishingCommon Prayers With Hymns, Litanies and Other Devotions for Use at Divine Service (Classic Reprint)Color Me Zen BABY ANIMALS Mixed Media Coloring Book: Grayscale Art Therapy Book for AdultsUnivers Imaginaires 2018: Vues Imaginaires De L'univers (Calvendo Art) (French Edition)

MessagePosté le: Dim 2 Juil - 02:31 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Catch-Xtreme Index du Forum -> Jeux et sondages -> Sondages Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange